Thursday, January 7, 2010

07-01-2010...

Listening to 'nothing else matters' with a 'while x < n' loop where x is currently 5 and n is unknown. Was trying to write something in the project paper also called case study, but nothing comes in mind. What challenges were faced and how we met those challenges - I don't remember anymore.

Google talk, ibnlive, ibmmainframes, cricinfo, blogger, gmail - 5 tabs open in my IE 8.0. My team mate asks if the meeting is there, I ask my onsite coordinator:

Me: Hey buddy, do we have call today?
OC: do we need?
Me: Ofcourse..
OC: ?
Me: Not..
OC: hehehe.. ok we will have it tomorrow.. ;)
Me: ok then.. c u tom.. ;) bye
OC: bye

A colleague comes and asks a question on SYNCSORT. Am I busy? Ofcourse. But I can spare time to help people. Helped, resolved - yeah, I can work with SORT.

Another year gone by - and now I am the cube of 3, cube root of 19683 and square root of 729. Mom was crying - 'beta bahut duur rehta hai', so not feeling very good about that. Felt like going back home and driving taxi, as I usually think.

Well, life's moving on. What else!

PS: Oh! Did I mention my desktop sucks!

1 comment:

P.R.Santhosh said...

Sirjee...me too came to you for the first time to clarify a doubt on some CICS issue...no clue what it was...glad I had that doubt...;)